Cary Amo has over 25 years of Residential Real Estate success in the Contra Costa and Alameda counties. Cary's Real Estate knowledge and experience becomes apparent the first time you speak with him.
What is it that makes Cary Amo so special, and stand out above other Realtors®?
Well it starts here:
- Dec 2009 to Present: Realtor®with Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
- 28+ Years (and counting), a Residential Realtor® in Contra Costa County
- Previously a Manager of Branch offices at 2 different Real Estate Brokerages
- Prior career in the Information Technology field as a Manager
- Director on local Realtor® association's Board of Directors.
- Chair of local Realtor® association's Technology Committee.
- Extensive selling and listing experience, residential properties in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties.
- Experienced with listing and selling Residential Income property including 1031 Exchanges and Apartment complexes. Expert in cash flow analysis and return on investment.
- Experienced in listing and selling vacant land. Well versed in the planning and development process, estimating soft costs and construction costs to aid potential buyers with their assessment.
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage lending business.
- Extensive knowledge of Short Sales and Foreclosures. Coach, Trainer and Mentor of Realtors® (on prospecting, real estate contracts, ethics, legal issues, escrow management and use of technology and social networking).
Benefits to Cary's Clients:
- Educating them on the buying and selling process.
- Recommending the most cost effective and relevant inspections.
- Recommending the repairs and improvements that give the biggest 'bang' for the buck when selling a home.
- Providing tradesmen for home improvements and repairs.
- A master negotiator.
- Anticipating issues and providing alternatives to prevent costly surprises.
- Seeking out inspection issues that tend to occur with home sales.
- Assisting with the mortgage lending by identifying pros and cons of different loans products.
- Marketing for sellers to get the Maximum Exposure and potential for competitive bids.
- Assisting Investors in 'cash flow' analysis on prospective purchases.
- Assisting Investors defer taxable gains through the 1031 Exchange process, its terms and requirements.
Being a client of Cary Amo's doesn't stop with close of escrow, you're his CLIENT FOR LIFE.